If you get the title reference you may be my kind of person.
Some of the music albums that most influenced me growing up are listed below. In no particular order:
- Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon
- Aerosmith, Toys in the Attic
- Bad Company, Bad Co.
- Elton John, Goodbye Yellow brick Road
- Elton John, Don’t Shoot Me I’m Only The Piano Player
- Styx, Equinox
- Led Zeppelin, IV
- Climax Blues Band. FM Live
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, 1st album
- Jim Croce, Time in a Bottle
and earlier Beatles, Cream and Steppenwolf
One of my favorite concerts is still Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon. Seattle Coliseum April 1975. I once met a guy and on our first date this came up and he was such a Pink Floyd fan I thought he wanted to marry me. So funny.
Seriously, music plays such a huge part of my existence. If I’m not watching a movie at home, the radio is on. In fact it’s one of the first things I do in the morning is turn the radio on. It’s set on 102.5 KZOK FM, the only classic tock station in Seattle. They do a great two hours of Breakfast with the Beatles every Sunday morning. Seattle DJ legend and Beatles expert, Steve Slaton hosts. (KZOK is an iHeart radio station if you want to check it out).